Thursday, September 18, 2008

My new address!!

I have been in Seattle for one week and it has been blue skies since the day I got here. I don't know what all of this rain talk is about. School starts on September 24 and I can not wait to meet students as they get moved in and ready to start another school year!

I have a new address!!! and it is...

Sarah Wirgau
1722 NE 56th St. 
Seattle, WA 98105

Please pray as we welcome the students that we would meet and connect with many freshman!!!



                                                                                                            

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love your blog, Sarah! I am on Blogger, too! Washington looks beautiful, almost as beautiful as Colorado :-)

I'll look forward to reading about your adventures and please know, you are always in my prayers!

Martha Wirgau said...

Your campus is beautiful. Look forward to coming to see you. Just got home from Ocala, FL from our staff meeting. MOM

Caleb and Amanda Leikvold said...

HI Sarah!
Thanks for all your hard work up there. Caleb and I are praying for you and your team. Let us know if we can do anything.
Love Ya!--Amanda and Caleb Leikvold

Unknown said...

Definitely praying. And your house is quite lovely. [and I think perhaps it is time for a new post ;)]